You are here
It's that time of year again to start organizing your group for a Walt Disney Concert Hall performance. Many questions go through your mind. Which concert to choose? How do I let everyone know about the new season?
We know the time and effort that goes into bringing a group to the Hall, so we have compiled some helpful tips to make your life just a little easier.
- Promote early: Start early by selecting a concert or two that would appeal to your group. We have included a Walt Disney Concert Hall poster, as well, to help you send out an invitation through email or post.
- Final payment: Give yourself plenty of time to receive everyone's payment. Remember that final payment is due six weeks before the concert.
- Speakers Bureau: If you would like a representative from the LA Phil to speak at one of your group’s meetings, please call 323.850.2050 and we’ll arrange for a speaker.
- Extra Brochures: If you would like extra materials for your group, please give us a call, and we'll mail you a package.
- Upbeat Live: Our free pre-concert lecture one hour before most concerts.
- Casual Fridays TalkBack: These performances offer a special Q & A after the program, and a chance to mingle with members of the Los Angeles Philharmonic in the lobby after the concert.
- Complimentary pre-performance wine-tasting for Chamber Music series
- Include a free tour of Walt Disney Concert Hall
- FastNotes: Short, informative emails that provide insight into upcoming concerts at Walt Disney Concert Hall. When you sign up, you'll receive FastNotes approximately one week before the concerts of your choice.
- Senior and accessibility services
- Enhance your group’s experience: Take advantage of the many amenities we offer to ensure the best possible group experience. You can find helpful links in our Group Leader Kit.